Discover the most beautiful parts of the Northern Adriatic Sea. Visit Košljun island, enjoy panoramic sightseeing in Krk, watch griffon vultures, and explore the magical Blue Cave on Plavnik island. Go for a swim at Golden and Fox bays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German, Italian, Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Obala 89-91, 51521, Punat, Croatia. Look for “Exchange” and "Plavnik Excursions" label house in the port next to "Erste Bank". Your guide will be wearing a light brown t-shirt with "Plavnik Excursions" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The deck might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- Tour dates are subject to weather conditions
- There is no swimming scheduled at Košljun Island, and there is a maximum entry fee of 30 HRK per person
- The area of nature reserve for Griffon birds is a quiet zone because they are an endangered species (please follow the captain's orders to be silent as we pass and wonder at those beautiful animals)