Visit the beautifully situated town of Zakopane at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River, which is one of Poland's greatest and breathtaking scenic attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Kraków.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes because the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 centimeters (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The rafting season is between 1st April and 31st October and runs every day except Corpus Christi day and the first day of Easter
- The rafting trip is approximately two hours long
- The order of the activities can be changed