Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the world’s oldest mines and an UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this 4 to 5-hour tour. Explore remarkable underground corridors and carved chapels and see why this site attracts over 1 million tourists every year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 8:45 AM
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed via email separate email after booking.
- Explore the historic Wieliczka Salt Mine, an UNESCO World Heritage Site on this 4 to 5-hour tour from Krakow
- Discover the mine’s remarkable corridors and excavations
- Marvel at historic carvings and statues, made from salt taken out of the mine
- Learn about the fascinating history of this remarkably preserved site
- Return (roundtrip) transportation from Krakow
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Tour leader
- Admission fees
- Food & drinks
- Optional photography fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Unavailable dates: 1 Jan, Easter Sunday, 1 November, and 24, and 25 December.
- Bringing luggage to the mine is not allowed with the exception of hand baggage. Hand baggage is considered to be luggage of maximum dimensions 35cm x 20cm x 20cm.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.