The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most visited tourist places in Poland. The trip is an adventure combining the beauty of nature, history, and art. Definitely a must see place during your stay in Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit one of the most important monuments of mineral and religious culture in Poland
- Marvel at the 20 chambers of this historic underground city
- Follow the tourist route that's located 135 meters below ground
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets and professional, licensed English guide employed by the museum
- Transport by up to 8 people minibus or up to 23 coach
- English-speaking driver or tour leader
- Meals and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothing. Temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C.
- There are 800 steps to climb of which 350 at the beginning take you down into the mine. Wear comfortable shoes.