Take a tour of the historic Wieliczka Salt Mine. Embark on a visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site which combines nature, and history, a well as historic and contemporary art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- The supplier will pick you up from your hotel/apartment.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Making fire
Know before you go
- The temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C
- There are 800 steps to climb of which 350 at the beginning take you down into the mine