The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most visited tourist places in Poland. The trip is an adventure combining the beauty of nature, history, and art. Definitely a must see place during your stay in Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Polish
- Pickup optional
- The supplier will pick you up from your hotel/apartment.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office at Szpitalna 40.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothing. Temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C.
- There are 800 steps to climb of which 350 at the beginning take you down into the mine. Wear comfortable shoes.