Learn about the different faces of the occupation of Krakow and its inhabitants during the war by visiting the famous museum in the Schindler's Factory and the nearby former concentration camp in Płaszów.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum The guide will be holding an "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing