The main reason to build Nowa Huta city was a huge Steelworks constructed in eastern part of Krakow. Today you can visit its interiors and management offices, and also its underground bomb shelters prepared in case of global conflict.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Russian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It is recommended to book this trip at least 1 day in advance