Go on a guided tour to some of the most historical sights in Krakow and get a deep insight into the city's past and present, the impacts of World War II, and the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide next to the the Piotr Skarga monument at St. Mary Magdalene Square. The guide will be holding a sign that says 'excursions.city.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Special registration is required when booking entry to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Please make sure to include the name and surname of each participant as spelled on the ID document.
- Please wear comfortable shoes since the tour requires a lot of walking and come prepared for the weather conditions of the tour day(s).
- Please remember that it is quite cold inside the Salt mine (between 14° C and 16° C). Make sure to wear or carry a set of warmer clothing.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship like the Wawel Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements.