Discover some of Poland’s most iconic landmarks on this day trip from Krakow. See, explore, and learn about the impressive Wawel Castle, Wawel Cathedral, and Wieliczka Salt Mine with an expert guide, then enjoy a traditional Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Piotr Skarga Monument. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner’s name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The Wawel Cathedral is an active place of religious worship. During important religious, state or jubilee events or visits of important guests, admission to the cathedral, royal tombs or the bell tower may be suspended without announcing the reasons. In such a situation, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the entrance to the Cathedral with another one within the castle complex.