Visit the Royal Residence at Wawel Castle, one of the must-see places in Krakow, on a guided trip. Hear about the monarchs and great people who found their final resting place in the Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the Piotr Skarga Monument in St. Mary Magdalene Square. Your guide will be holding a sign with 'excursions city' written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes an entry ticket to one permanent exhibition subject to availability and will visit the State Rooms, Royal Private Apartments, or Crown Treasury
- The Wawel Cathedral is an active place of religious worship. During important religious, state, or jubilee events or visits of important guests, admission to the cathedral, royal tombs or the bell tower may be suspended without announcing the reasons
- In such a situation, the activity provider reserves the right to replace the entrance to the Cathedral with another visit within the castle complex