Take a trip to the enormous Wawel Castle. Go 4 meters underground to the Dungeon Market Museum, and onto the cobbled roads of 12th and 13th century Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. The guide will be holding the "excursions.city" sign. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶