Learn about both the individual and collective experiences that Polish citizens suffered under Nazi occupation at the original site of Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to the museum, where you will see a person with a banner with the local operator's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is a skip-the-line entry ticket and doesn't include a live guide