Discover Krakow's WWII history on this unique, half-day guided walking tour that has been designed to follow the story of Oskar Schindler and the German occupation of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory Museum. Your guide will hold a "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing