Discover Krakow's WWII history on this unique, half-day guided walking tour that has been designed to follow the story of Oskar Schindler and the German occupation of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory Museum. Your guide will hold a "excursions.city" sign. Please remember that this is a group tour with a strictly defined schedule. Schindler's Factory Museum definitely does not accept late arrivals. Groups enter punctually at the appointed time, late persons will not be admitted to the tour without the possibility of returning the money.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing