Experience the beauty of Krakow with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Learn more about the Golden Age of Poland at monuments such as Wawel Castle and Cloth Hall. You will get also some tips about our local food, alcohols and souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email, you will receive important information via email at least one day before the tour
- Please notice that it’s private tour so the amount of walking will be adjusted to suit your needs
- Please note that the pick up from your hotel is only possible from the Krakow Old Town
- Guests from Kazimierz or outside the Krakow Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If you would like to be picked up at your accommodations, you will need to provide the operator with your address in Krakow Old Town
- If you choose the starting time of 3 PM you will be not able to visit Wawel Cathedral
- Wawel Cathedral is open Apr-Oct from Mon to Sat 9 AM-5 PM, Sun 12:30 PM-5 PM Nov-March from Mon to Sat 9 AM-4 PM, Sun 12:30 PM-4 PM; closed on Catholic Holidays, New Year’s Day, and in the event of an administrative decision