See the historic sights in Krakow's Old Town aboard a golf cart tour. Take a guided tour of Wawel Castle, the Wieliczka Salt Mine, and enjoy a delicious Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet at Mały Rynek (Little Market Square). Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions. city".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The first part of the tour is a ride through the Old Town in an electric golf cart with an audio guide
- The rest of the tour (Wawel and Wieliczka) is a walking tour with a live guide
- There is a Kraków-Wieliczka-Kraków transfer
- Children aged 0-3 are free if they sit on their parent's lap