Discover the highlights in Krakow's Old Town aboard a golf cart on this tour. Head to Wawel Castle and the Wieliczka Salt Mine for a guided tour. Enjoy an authentic Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The boarding point is at Mały Rynek. Please look for a golf cart with the "excursions.city" label.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The portion of the tour in the museums includes a live guide, but the portion in the golf cart includes an audio guide
- Children aged 0-3 that are riding in the golf cart for free, must sit on an adult's lap while driving
- The salt mines are between 14°C and 16°C, so a coat is recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women, and you may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements