Learn about the Communist past of Krakow’s Nowa Huta district on a guided tour perfect for history buffs. See the socialist realist architecture of the “ideal communist city” and visit its underground bunkers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We can pick you up from your accommodation located within Old Town or Old Jewish Quarter or from our meeting points at Szpitalna 40 and Starowislna 12.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes