Explore the history of Krakow from medieval times to World War II and the Polish People's Republic to the present. See the best places, which are known only to locals. Encounter the new history with funny stories and explore the everyday life of Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Barbakan Krakowski, near to the Brama Floriańska (Old Town) sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance to the museum may be impossible due to the lack of tickets.
- If you would like to be picked up from your accommodations, please inform the local operator beforehand and provide the address of your accommodation.
- Please note that hotel pickup is only possible from Krakow Old Town; guests from Kazimierz or outside Krakow Old Town are encouraged to arrange their own transportation when making a reservation.
- Wawel Cathedral is open April-October from Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Sunday 12:30 PM-5:00 PM; November-March from Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM, Sunday 12:30 PM-4:00 PM
- Wawel Cathedral is closed for visitors on: New Year’s Day (January 1), Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday, All Saints’ Day (November 1), Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.