Discover Krakow's Jewish Quarter with professional guide on a 2 hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at at Szeroka 24 street holding a "excursions.city" sign on the steps of the Old Synagogue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes, in case of rain please take an umbrella
- If you decide to visit synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are obliged to cover their head (you can borrow kippah for free)