Visit the beautifully situated town of Zakopane at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Discover the beauty of Poland as you relax and unwind in the warm waters of the thermal baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Provide your pickup address to find out if pickup is possible from your location. If not, you will be directed to a meeting point. You will receive an email/text message with detailed instructions about your pickup location and time the day before the activity.
Select participants and date
Meet at the tourist bus stop under the Poczta Główna building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes because the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 centimeters (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed