Explore Ojców National Park as you hike through the woods past streams and rock formations. Visit a cave and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside at the specified address. If your pick up point is at Wielopole 2 or Pawia 3 please wait next to K+R parking. If you pick up point is at Hampton by Hilton please wait in front of the entrance to the hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore the beautiful landscapes of Ojców National Park
- Marvel at the limestone hills as you walk through Prądnik Valley
- See the ruins of the Gothic Ojców Castle
- Hike through the woods and visit a cave
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned minibus or coach from Krakow
- Tour Leader / Children Animator service
- Entry ticket to Ojców Castle
- Entry ticket to Łokietek Cave
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Łokietek Cave and / or Ciemna Cave might be temporary closed by the order of Ojców National Park.
- You can choose how active or strenuous you want your day to be.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress accordingly.
- Lunch may contain allergens.