Discover one of the oldest salt mines in the world, the Wieliczka Salt Mine. A UNESCO world heritage site, this mine has a labyrinth of corridors, caves and chambers waiting for you to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Krakow.
Select participants and date
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Warm clothes are recommended (it is usually about 14 degrees Celsius in the mine)
- This tour is public, which means that you will be picked up by minivan
- If there are less people, a personal car will be organized instead of minivan. The driver will have a copy of your voucher.