Discover the two most-visited places of pilgrimage in southern Poland at Częstochowa and Łagiewniki. Follow in the footsteps of millions of pilgrims come to pray at these sites every year.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel in Kraków.
- Wheelchair accessible
- See a painting of the Black Madonna
- Learn the history of the Częstochowa Monastery
- Explore the spiritual capital of Poland
- Visit Sanctuary of Divine Mercy located in Łagiewniki
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional licensed English-speaking driver
- Admission fees
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Additional fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The order of the activities can be changed