Visit former Nazi concentration camps Auschwitz I & Auschwitz II. Then, see the popular salt mine, listed on the UNESCO Cultural & Natural World Heritage List.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Kraków. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed with you by e-mail.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please provide your full name and contact details when booking; please bring your passport or ID card to ensure.
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size).
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared.
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary.
- Please dress modestly (out of respect for the deceased) and according to the weather
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius - you will spend around 2-2.5 hours over there, please dress accordingly
- Time of departure is approximate and may change up to 3 hours.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times.