Join a culinary show led by a professional chef and feel the atmosphere of the traditional flavor of Christmas. Make Polish dumplings during a workshop and taste a traditional Polish menu for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Try 'pierogi' the most important Polish Christmas Eve dish
- Take part in a dumplings workshop provided in English
- Eat as many dumplings as you are able to make
- Get to know the secrets of how to make the best dumplings from an experienced chef
- Have fun with your friends and family
- Dumplings classes led by an experienced chef
- Necessary equipment: rolling pin and molds - you can take it home as a souvenir
- English translator
- Extended version: three-course meal with beverages
- Pickup and drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Restaurant Podkowa, adress: Pl.Wolnica 10 31-060 KrakówOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note this is a classic 'pierogi' class in which you will learn how to make dumplings from beginning to the end - it’s not a guided tour.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information for your tour.