Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau on a 7-hour tour with a private driver. Pay tribute to thousands of victims who died at the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Krakow. Please provide your hotel name and address.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will be informed of the exact starting time at least 1 or 2 days before the tour
- Please note, that you are not permitted to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with large bags or backpacks. The maximum size permitted is 30cm x 20cm x 10cm.
- Between visiting the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, there is not enough time for lunch, so please bring a snack or something to eat with you if you think you will get hungry.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please advise if you require a child car seat
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended