Visit the Auschwitz Museum, the site of the largest Third Reich concentration camp. Learn how the complex functioned and see the barracks where prisoners were kept.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Exact pick-up point and pick-up time will be confirmed in a separate confirmation message before the tour date (to the email provided upon booking).
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entry may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- If you select the pickup option, please include the name and address. The supplier will get in touch with you regarding the exact time and place of the pickup
- Departure time and point depend on the option selected and might differ from the time listed. The exact pickup time will be confirmed up to 1 day prior to the tour date
- Due to the Museum Rules of the visit to both Camps lunch break is not included
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the museum. The activity provider has no control over the total time of the visit