Experience the barefoot lifestyle and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi. Swim with colorful fish at Lohsamah and Monkey Bay, snorkel among coral gardens and laze on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Free pickup from accommodations in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Bring your towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
- Wear flip flops or sandals rather than shoes
- Shorts are advisable as you could start out in ankle-deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a speedboat
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months during low season