See Montenegro's most popular attractions on a speedboat tour, including Our Lady of the Rocks and an abandoned former submarine tunnel. Swim in the Blue Cave, known for its iridescent color.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's, Montenegro Submarine and Speedboat Tour, departure point at Park Slobode.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- In certain situations, such as challenging weather conditions or high sea waves, the tour itinerary may need to be adjusted and the visit to the Blue Cave may have to be skipped
- This is always done to ensure the safety and comfort of guests on the tour
- During April, May, September, and October, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and the museum are open until 5 pm, but you can still visit the island
- In June it is open until 6 pm, and in July and August it is open until 7 pm
- It is recommended that you dress warmer during the spring and autumn months because it can be chilly
- The tour could be canceled if weather conditions are unfavorable
- Please be aware that finding a parking spot in Kotor during the summer season can be quite challenging if you plan on arriving by car
- If you decide to visit the church, please keep in mind that there is a dress code, and you cannot enter in a swimsuit