The bogs are places very dear to all Estonians and have been part of the culture for centuries, so don't leave the country without visiting one. With a guide, go bog-shoe hiking in the vast landscapes and get some fresh, clean air in your lungs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Tallinn Tourist Information Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Hiking shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires moderate physical activity as you will be walking on bog-shoes for at least an hour.