Delight in a 9-hour trip providing you with the essence of the culmination of cultures and religions in Kolkata. Explore the different houses of worship, and learn the significance of the Goddess Durga for Bengalis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Hotel in Kolkata. (Please share the Hotel details at the time of booking) Airport Pick-up & Drop off also possible for the tour. An extra 500 INR applicable for Airport Pick & Drop payable in cash directly to the guide.
- Visit the most auspicious religious centers of Kolkata
- Get to know the culture and tradition of Kolkata and how they are interwoven into each other
- Enjoy a ferry ride over the Ganges and get a glimpse of city’s skyline
- Sip on a refreshing Kolkata Masala Chai
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Masala Chai
- Items of personal nature
- Gratuities (Optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes/slippers recommended.