Hike the La Soufriere Volcano and enjoy the a breathtaking, panoramic birds-eye view of the Leeward coast of St. Vincent. With an elevation of 4049 feet above sea level, it is the highest peek on the island and offers views to St. Lucia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- For cruise ship passengers: as soon as you exit the port building you will see us near the 1st parking lot with a sign that says Topdawg Taxi and Tours. All of our representatives are in "light blue" top with our logo on the left. For hotel and other guests: please wait in the hotel lobby/or outside 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility