Visit Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park and take 2 scenic walks in the Highlands of Scotland. Discover ancient Clan history, nature, culture & experience stunning waterfalls in the Trossachs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet at the Taxi Rank on the north side of Buchanan Bus Station • Check-in - 15 minutes before Tour Start Time • Please make sure you arrive on time as your Guide will need to leave at the tour start time • Look for Van with an Experience Scotland's Wild Logo • If you think you may be late, please call us as soon as possibleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour may be explored in reverse
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can buy lunch