Since 1934 Saint Sophia’s has functioned as a museum. This tour will include visit to the cathedral, refectory church and metropolitan house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ukrainian, English, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your centrally located hotel or apartment in Kiev.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour start near the Entrance Gate of the St.Sophia's Cathedral. Address: Volodymyrska street. 24 Guide will meet you with name sign in a hands "SOPHIA TOUR" in right side of the entrance Gate. Starting time is flexible. Please choose the Starting time at the day for the tour in your booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- You can purchase The Museum Ticket Card of the National Conservation Area "St. Sophia of Kiev" what valid 7 days and price is about US$4 per person. Card includes visiting: 1.St. Sophia's Cathedral the ground floor. 2.St. Sophia Cathedral the first floor (including exhibition halls). Exhibitions: "The Mosaics and Frescoes of St.Michael's Golden Domed Cathedral' of the XIIth century", "Secret Art - a Spiritual Heritage of the People". 3. The Refectory. Exhibitions: "The Architecture and Monumental Art of Kiev of the end of the Xth century. - the first half of the XIth century. "Ukrainian Amber World"". 4. The Metropolitian's Residence. 5. The Golden Gate Museum. 6. The St.Cyril's Church Museum.