Step back in time and discover the most remarkable buildings and landmarks of the Soviet era in this 3-hour tour. Visit famous symbols of Soviet Kyiv and hear their stories come to life with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Pickup included
- Please confirm your hotel name and address upon booking. A guide will meet you at your hotel at the start of the activity.
- Private group
- See Kyiv's Soviet past through the eyes of a local guide
- Explore Khreschatyk Street and admire its elements of Ukrainian Baroque and post-war Stalinist architecture
- Visit highlights such as City Hall, Kyiv Passage, the Ukrainian House, and the building of the Cabinet of Ministers
- Admire the Motherland Monument – one of the tallest statues in the world
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance to WWII Museum
- Visit to Mother Motherland Statue Observation deck
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Admission to the observation deck of the Mother Motherland Statue is available for an extra fee of 100 UAH/person (36-meter point) and 300 UAH/person (91-meter point).
- Guests must be 18 or older to visit the observation deck.