This shore excursion visits Lübeck, one of the most iconic medieval towns in Northern Germany, once home to Thomas Mann, Günther Grass, and the Hansa merchant guild.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Czech, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- This tour can start in the town of Kiel, or at a cruise ship docking in any of the terminals of the Kiel Port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The exact timings of your tour will be adjusted to ensure you do not miss your cruise ship!