Climb aboard the Conch Train in Key West and delight to sights and legendary stories of the tropical paradise. Pass Hemingway’s home, learn about Mel Fisher’s lifelong search for sunken treasure, see Harry Truman’s White House and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The best place to board the conch train is at the Conch Tour Train Station at 501 Front Street. You can also board it at Truval Village (at the corner of Truman and Duval) or Flagler Station (901 Caroline St) if there are still seats available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Train tours will depart at least every 30 minutes. If the vehicles fill sooner, they will leave sooner
- Stops, locations, and attractions close to these stop locations are as follows:
- 1. The Conch Tour Train Station stop (501 Front St) is near a gift shop, restrooms, an ice cream parlor, and Duval Street
- 2. The Truval Village stop at the corner of Truman and Duval is near the Hemingway House, the Lighthouse Museum, Southernmost Point, and the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory
- 3. The Sails to Rails Museum stop at Flager Station (901 Caroline St) is near the Historic Seaport, the Yankee Freedom III Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry, the Ferry Terminal, shops and restaurants
- 4. The Front Street Depot (303 Front Street) stop is by the Key West Aquarium, Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, Mallory Square Festival Market Place, El Meson De Pepe Restaurant, Key West Memorial Sculpture Garden, Mel Fishers, Audubon House, Harry S. Truman Little White House, and Sunset at Mallory Square