Spend a Day Hiking Stunning Kauaʻi with an experienced local guide, while admiring a diverse array of jungle trees, plant, bird species, and naturesʻ many wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting locations will vary depending on the specific location(s) of your tour. For some tours, your meeting location may not be the parking lot displayed on the map. If this is the case, please disregard the information below and refer to the specific directions given to you by your guide or reservationist. For custom tours to Waimea Canyon/Kōkeʻe State Park(s) we suggest you meet us at your selected Custom Tour Start time at this empty lot next to Japanese Grandma's Cafe in historic Hanapepe Town: 3887 Hanapepe Rd, Hanapepe, HI 96716, USA Your guide will be happy to meet you elsewhere, or pick you up from your accommodations, but keep in mind tour durations are from pick up to drop off - this location conveniently located on the way to Waimea Canyon will help you make the most of your time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, except in the most extreme cases.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary (it will be 15-20 degrees cooler in the park)
- * Price listed does not include visitor entrance & parking charge. This fee goes to help support and maintain our precious state parks and will vary depending on the size of your group. It can be paid by credit card at self-service kiosks in select state park parking lots.
- Wear good hiking/walking shoes
- Sunscreen, sun hat, and a good rain jacket is recommended