Explore the magnificent Allerton Garden featuring the famous Jurassic trees and beautifully landscaped garden rooms. Have dinner before sunset at the private Allerton Estate House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
National Tropical Botanical Garden, 4425 Lawai Rd, Koloa, HI 96756.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The tour begins and ends at the South Shore Visitors Center where parking, ticketing, gift shops, and water bottle filling stations are located across the Spouting Horn
- It is recommended to dress for the weather and terrain