Explore one of the oldest Newari settlements in the Valley. Try a traditional Newari feast - one of the must-try cuisines in Nepal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city is offered. Please provide the name of Hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road is offered. Please provide the name of your hotel
- A traditional Newari feast is a must-eat when visiting Nepal. But please note, the food is a bit spicy