From Kathmandu, embark on a full-day tour of the surrounding areas including the town famous for both Hindu and Buddhist faith, Pharping. Visit the Asura cave, Shesnarayan temple, Gorakhnath temple, Dakshinkali temple, Taudha Lake, and the Chobar Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside of the ring road, you must pay an additional charge. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the bloody river and temple of Goddess Dakshinkali may be distressing to some visitors
- Pickup is provided from hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road