Take an helicopter excursion to the Everest Base Camp and and enjoy views of the Himalayan peaks on this tour from Kathmandu. Make several stops an have breakfast in amid the towering peaks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel in Kathmandu.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If possible, it is recommended to have one or two flexible days just in case your guides need to re-schedule the flight due to weather conditions
- If the weather is bad, this tour will be re-scheduled to the next day or so
- If you do not have any flexible days and if the flight is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, a full refund will be issued (except for transportation charges to the airport, if already used)
- The helicopter will land at Lukla Airport for a short brief moment of 10-15 minutes for refueling purposes
- The maximum altitude of landing on this tour will be at Kalapathhar (5,545 meters)
- The breakfast will be at the Hotel Everest View (3,880 meters)