Bike the Himalayas on a tour around Kathmandu. Cycle the ridge-top trails encircling the valley's rim on quiet dirt roads. Immerse yourself in the wilderness of mountain villages, small temples, etc.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in and around the Thamel district of Kathmandu
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Cancellations made up to 30 days before departure date incur a 15% charge of the total tour cost; cancellations made 30-15 days prior to departure date incur a 25% charge; cancellations made 15-7 days before the tour incur a 40% charge; cancellations less than 7 days before the tour incur a 100% charge of the tour cost (no refund)