Embark on a mountain flight in Nepal for a panoramic encounter with the highest peaks on earth. The plane departs from Kathmandu and flies alongside the Himalayas to give you eye-level views of snow-capped peaks before brining you back in just one hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up is available from Kathmandu and Patan.
Select participants and date
Tribhuvan International AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to weather conditions on the day. If weather is not suitable for flying, the flight may be rescheduled for the following day
- If the flight is cancelled, you can ask for a refund
- If hotel pick-up and drop option is selected and the flight is cancelled, the transfer cost will be deducted from the total cost
- Warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended