Enjoy a leisurely drive to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and learn about the area's history, native flora & fauna. Watch the sunset over these magnificent domes. See their colours change whilst enjoying sparkling wine and nibbles. Return back in time for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 165 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel. Please note this tour departs 90 minutes prior to sunset as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. Departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times. Your exact tour time and hotel pickup time will be confirmed via email within 24–48 hours by the local partner. Please ensure you read this email otherwise touring may be missed.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring enclosed walking shoes, flynet in summer months, warm layers in cooler months and a water bottle at all times of the year.