Discover the history and culture of Karlsruhe on this 1.5 hour walking tour. Walk in the footsteps of Karl III Wilhelm, Margrave of Baden-Durlach and learn about classical city architect Friedrich Weinbrenner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your tour at the Tourist-Information Karlsruhe by the market square, Kaiserstraße, 72-74, 76133 Karlsruhe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please remember that tours take place in all weather and this is an outdoor tour. Be sure to dress according to the weather.
- Children under 3 years old may participate free of charge.