Paddle in warm crystal-clear waters, exploring hidden coves and impressive rock formations. Visit sea caves and discover idyllic beaches nestled between the fishing villages of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Little harbour of Kardamyli. You will be ble to spot the local partner's colorful kayak trailerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This trip is suitable for beginners. You will keep a stable and comfortable paddling pace and there's sufficient rest time during the stops. The day-trip is comprised of 30 minutes of briefing and preparation, 2-2.5 hours of comfortable paddling exploration, 1-1.5 hours of free time for a picnic, rest, snorkeling, swimming, and other activities. The experienced trip leaders ensure that everybody is happy, safe and is having a fun day.
- The local partner reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather, technical difficulties or any other unforeseen circumstances. The meeting point and the trip course could be subject to change due to weather conditions and wind direction.