Take a break from the fast-paced life of Tokyo and journey back to the ancient capital of Japan, Kamakura, which is home to the Samurai. Get a taste of the beautiful landscape and shrines and stroll around the fascinating island of Enoshima.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour schedule may change due to weather or traffic
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku Station west exit)
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location