Take a 5-hour tour to discover rural living at its best, as you explore the rich cultural and gastronomical heritage of the region. Pick fresh fruit and vegetables, feed the animals, participate in a cooking class, and enjoy a mouthwatering Greek feast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Fruit and vegetable picking is only available from May to October
- Availability: From 2 May to 31 October, excluding Sundays and official holidays
- Extra activities are available such as a hike to the Tower of Kapetanakis, a woodcraft and sculpture workshop, an essential oil preparation workshop, and a wine tasting, please contact your guide for more information