Let your senses guide you through a winery counting nearly 40 years of wine-making tradition. This seasonal 6-hour guided wine tour includes grape harvesting, wine tasting & visit to the Kapsia Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Availability of the Organic Winery in Arcadia: Open only on Saturdays and Sundays, excluding official holidays. Monday -
- Friday: Min. of people: 4.
- The tour in the vineyards is only available from May to November.
- Grape harvesting is only available in September and October (depending on availability).
- Capsia Cave is open: Monday to Friday 09:00 a.m. - 15.00 p.m - Saturdays & Sundays: 09:00 a.m. - 21:00 p.m. excluding official holidays.
- Full local lunch may be provided at a village tavern after the Wine tasting experience, upon request and at an extra charge.
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescaterian, flexitarian etc. or any allergies e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees etc.
- Travelers may not attend a tour if on self-quarantine, or suffering from any transmissible or infectious disease or illness, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days.